Choose Your Platform - Linux or Windows
We use industry-standard control panels giving you the flexibility to choose the platform that works best for your needs. Choose from cPanel for Linux or Parallels Plesk for Windows. If you plan on using a Web application to blog, podcast, or create a shopping cart and you are working with a designer or developer to build your site, check to see what operating system the application needs (Linux or Windows) or what software language will be used, before purchasing your hosting account.
cPanel for Linux
Each Linux plan includes:
• cPanel: Access all the hosting features and settings you need with this industry-standard control panel.
• CloudLinux: Keep your site online with truly balanced CPU, RAM and Disk IO limits.
• CageFS: Protect your Web content 24/7 with this virtualized file system.
• Free Applications: Instantly install over 150 applications on your website with just a few clicks.
Choose Linux if you're going to use PHP, Perl or CGI scripting. Our Linux accounts use a MySQL database.
Parallels Plesk for Windows
Each Windows plan includes:
• Parallels Plesk Panel: Easily manage your server, email accounts and more with this popular, award-winning control panel.
• Windows Server 2012: Take control of your hosting with Microsoft's newest and most powerful server operating system.
• Free Applications: Instantly install over 70 applications on your website with just a few clicks.
Choose Windows if you're going to use APS or ASP.NET. Our Windows hosting customers typically use a SQL Server (MS SQL).
cPanel Control Panel
Get your website online with us. All plans include one-click install, 99.9% uptime, 24/7 security monitoring and an easy-to-use control panel.
Plesk Control Panels
Windows web hosting is perfect for those who use ASP.NET, ASP or SQL Server. Enjoy one-click install, industry-leading load times, an easy-to-use interface and more.